Friday 6 March 2015

The 50th Post!

So as of the last upload, my blog has now hit 50 post with this being the 51st.

There is a few things I would like to say and the first is thank you to Secret Switch for the numerous replies and conversations that we had the encouragement that you've given me.

Secondly I would like to say sorry to my followers, for the number of horrible captions where the font is to small, the stories are to complex and confusing or they're bad because I've rushed through some of them... (Sorry!)

Hopefully more of you will enjoy my stories and I will continues to improve and grow from this experience and finally Thank You all for your support. As all ways feel free to leave a comment and any feedback as they are much appreciated!

- KawaiiSwitcher

*Note to self... I should clean up my Tags...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I have been able encouraging your captioning since you do a great job coming up with stories.

    ReplyDelete