Wednesday 1 February 2017

February Event 2017!

Hey guys! So as you can all tell from last month dismal performance, I haven't had much time to do a lot of captions.

I didn't have the time to do a Optional Caption for New Years or Lunar New Year and I'm not too sure about a Valentines optional caption so i'm going to give you guys a choice.

Would you like to have a optional caption or would you like to have me for valentines?

If you would like a valentines caption featuring me, then there is a catch.

You will have to be the ones to write a story and collaborate with me to create a juicy story to release around valentines.

If you are feeling creative then here is a basic scenario or you can come up with your own story and post it into the comment section.

But here is the basic plot line, you are a guy who owns a hotel, you have inherited, you have installed a device into the rooms that will force people into astral projecting from their bodies and sneak into their rooms at night and kidnap their bodies.

You decide that you fancied me and decided to leave a body behind and hold my hostage so that you can force me to do your bidding.

Alternatively you could be a girl hopping from body to body and decided to swap into me under the same scenario and pleasure your boyfriend.

Here are some options to swap me into for your valentines:

Anzu

 Lisana

 Lauren

 Lia

 Pigu


9 comments: