Tuesday 3 April 2018

Student Transfer

Hello Body Swap fans!

I've been busy with life and haven't been producing Captions quick enough. 

I have some written up but because it is part of a series, it is a pain to upload them bit by bit...

Anyways enough about that... I am here to discuss the Body Swap VN Student Transfer and well... I realised that is possible to write your own scenario. Personally I was going to develop a personal story scenario for myself but you know I was wondering if you, my fans would be interested in my Visual Novel Scenario?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!

Well... whilst I sort out my Caption Series, I thought I should share what I have so far in regards to my Visual Novel for Student Transfer.

Body Theft Ver 1.0 by Kawaii Switcher

You know I have always debated about crowd funding and Patreon's but considering the nature of the work, it was something I was against doing due to the nature of my stories etc. You know... moral and ethic codes etc... the usual stuff.

16 comments:

  1. that would be realy cool i look forward to seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure go right on ahead it might be cool to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm just hoping I don't hit a wall and go on a long hiatus of silence... looking at my post total is quite depressing lol

      Delete
  3. For me there would exist a huge interest in your Story Scenario :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wasn't sure if people knew about the game, but at the moment I have been jumbling stuff around and writing Visual Novels has been a passion of mines just finding people to produce games is hard... so this is definitely of huge interest to me :)

      Delete
  4. whats the best program to use to use to open/read your files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can Google Student Transfer Game.

      I will pack it next time so there a copy of the game client and scenario

      Delete
  5. just make sure everyone knows how to make it work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start, looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really should post it onto the General Scenario's page on TFGamesSite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit uncertain about joining a big group.

      Delete
  8. I'm looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  9. it doesnt work as a scenario in student transfer 3.1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy and paste the entire Body Theft folder into your scenario and manually install.

      I'll do an export for the next one

      Delete