Saturday 9 June 2018

Student Transfer - Fate Route


So what have I been up to lately?

Well I have been working on a number of new captions as well as revisiting the SAO story.

But more importantly the Student Transfer. As some of you may have realised, I am solo working on a story for that game.

I have also been playing Fate/Grand Order on Mobile and well I realised that I might be able to do a Fate Story in Student Transfer but then there that worry over copy right but still I have been ripping sprites and stuff and fiddling around for my own amusement.

6 comments:

  1. would love to see a scenario with anime theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, i want to read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya, just wanted to know on where and how to download the game AND also if it's free or i need to pay? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, when is the scenario ready?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say 75% of it is done... there is around 1 to 2 hours worth of game play/story.

      It is a very Fate like Story.

      Delete