Monday 3 April 2017

Kono Nikutai Wa Subarashi!! Part 1

Next Part:





A Konosuba Caption! and my great comeback!!!

I do apologise for my lack of presence. I had been stressed and depressed with my personal life and that had an effect on my motivation to write captions, usually getting in the way of my creative process and even throwing me off from writing.

So whilst my personal life hasn't exactly been resolved. I am keeping my head up and my chin held high and just going suck it and go with the flow until I get the opportunity to make some changes to my life.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this caption and I hope I will be able to produce more stuff for you guys!

4 comments:

  1. I love KonoSuba, there are so many great clips and cuts you can use to make this story fun and interesting. I'm looking forward to it. Welcome back, I hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice! i like bodyswap caption of anime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love This anime keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete