Saturday 1 August 2015

The 4th Swapified Plug and Go! (Options)

Welcome to the Fourth Swapified Plug and Go! Event!


Ready for the Fourth round of Plug and Go?

Again I would like to thank Regulos on deviantart who gave me this inspiration from one of her illustrations of 'Let's Play' body swapping option.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time the Plug and Go Event is being held at Switch Switch Paradise the newly opened Exchange Island holiday resort, where visitors have the option to swap bodies with people at the resort.

Of course Swapified is holding a little shady events where they have gained unauthorized access to the island and can only do this event once. 9 unfortunate ladies have been vacated from their bodies and Swapified is allowing you the chance to occupy them and start a new life.

In front of you, there are 9 Cables and all you have to do is select one and plug it into the device on your head. Once completed you will take over that body and life, but remember... people taking a holiday at Switch Switch Paradise are not in their original bodies... so chances are... you will need to find some way to keep your new body.

We at Swapified will wish you the best of luck.


P.S Just like before please be honest and tell me the option you chose FIRST and the honest opinion of your new body.

Previous one can be found HERE 

9 comments:

  1. I always pick C, but I wish I had chosen I.... -DAGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was mixing it up a bit, I is a pair of twins so when holiday is over you still end up with an identical body (ish).

      As for C... who knows you might end up with a decent body when you switch back.

      Delete
  2. I chose E, not bad but I liked F the most

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started at the top. I have to say that I liked Kelly and Chelsea the most and most definitely would try to keep either one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. F, her body is amazing but prefer the face of H. - She looks like she has that 'bitch face' look that is always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got f I'm happy that he switched again

    ReplyDelete
  6. i choose G i really like my body

    ReplyDelete