Thursday 27 September 2018

Fate Grand Transfer Playthrough - courtesy of Vyscelator


So I would be lying if I said I didn't purposely search and waited for Vyscelator to pick up my scenario and luckily he did play through it! <3

Part of me was feeling rather flustered and embarrassed but it was a very proud moment for me.

Some interesting feedback and after watching all 4 parts... I do feel a sort of pressured towards writing the Orleans Chapter. My main concern is the quality, I feel like I don't want to let people down and I want to keep writing an exciting story and a part of me is a bit torn between what to work on first.

Fun fact, there is a new part of Soul Swap Online Completed, once a few more parts have been completed I will upload that.

In regards to Patreon, I've actually created a page, but I still don't know what to do with it. I did consider looking into creating Merchandise or create sneak preview content for Fate Grand Transfer but then another part of me feels a bit conflicted with Patreon.

Anyways, here are Vyscelator's videos

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Also because he missed the ending song, here is the ending


2 comments:

  1. Kawaii Switcher, This is Sims from SCB Videos #Girls Und Panzer and More! Thanks to Vyscelator, I have known the last parts of your last chapter. Sorry I asked you about fixing it for my sake. I'm also a subscriber to Vyscelator because of the ST Scenarios he had been playing. Also I'm looking forward to your next chapter. Thanks.

    -Sims

    P.S. I hope that I won't have any errors on your next chapter. I don't want to disrespect you for what you're doing. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine, it an issue need fixing I found it and got 2.1 lined up, just a few bits to fix

      Also loved Vyscelator reaction at the end, I designed the epilogue to be like an end credit scene of A MCU movie

      Delete