Tuesday 4 September 2018

Blog Post Number 500! (Plus Orleans Teaser)

Hooray, I have finally reached the 500th Post!

Truth be told, I'm actually not sure what I should write for this particular post.

It has been 3 years since I last did my milestone update. Honestly I thought I would have reached 1000 post by now... but stuff happened and production slowed down... (Sorry)

So looking back, I feel like I've managed to expand on my little Body Swapping blog... from a number of sub-genre body swaps, to interactive stories, Anime Captions and finally a game.

Speaking of the game, I am really proud and happy that Student Transfer/Fate Grand Transer - Fuyuki arc got 2100 page views within 3 days of release!

I really do appreciate your feedback, love and support.

In terms of when Orleans will be release, it will be some time until it is ready. I've completed the Opening and Teaser, as well as plotted out the general plot for it. However, I don't want to just abandon the other ST routes, the captions on this blog and of course the Anime Captions, it will take some time until Orleans is done.

There is some tidying up to do with the content so far but that should be a relatively easy job.

Also I would like to use this opportunity to remind people that...
'All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.'

If there is any issue, please let me know and I will remove it. Since this genre is kind of a niche fetish which borders on a grey area...  But all of these stories are FICTION! and that is the most important thing to remember.

Now I would like to finish off this Blog entry with the Teaser for Fate Grand Transfer - Orleans



Also I realised that not everyone was able to view the Opening and Ending credits of the Game so here is the Open and Ending for the Fuyuki Arc of Fate Grand Transfer





If you did play through Fate Grand Transfer Route on my Student Transfer Scenario, please remember to comment and let me know what you thought and your most favourite moment.

Personally, my most favourite moment was writing the parts of Alexander and how he was going to die.

When plotting out the Fuyuki arc, I didn't want to copy FGO word for word, so I went back and thought about the 5th Holy Grail War and how it would differ from the one we originally knew.

I thought, because Lancer is a Caster, he would still be summoned by Bazett and then Kotomine would give her the good old axing.

Rider would fill in the role of Lancer like the anime (sorry Benkei... you just seem quite out of place) and of course Archer, Saber, Berserker and Gilgamesh would stay the same.

Since Medea wasn't summoned, I doubt Koujirou would have filled the role of Assassin. My original option was to have Zouken and Hassan of the Curse arm but then I decided that since Sakura was already representing the Matou, I should instead give the role to someone else.

The initial choice was John but then I didn't want to directly insert him into the plot as a participant. I wanted him to be an outsider that got involved indirectly. So the void was filled by Serenity and Lev.

The role of Rider was open and I honestly had no idea who to choose until I thought, maybe Waver could take part? What would happen if he attempted to re-summon Rider? I feel like, despite his growth, he would want to meet him again and thus the final pairing was selected.

From there is was a natural, play it out and see what happened. Originally I wanted to branch out the routes but realised the linear structure was overall better for the experience of the Story. So each Servant and Master played through their roles leading to their destined defeat.

As at the very end, the sole survivors would be Saber Alter (John), Shielder (Mashu) and Caster (Cu).

Orleans will play out a little bit differently but aside from that, it seems everyone has a lot of high hopes for Septem. Which I do have a few notes on but now I am considering on rewriting the whole thing and potentially, try to make it better.

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and I will see you in the comment section below or the new milestone!

19 comments:

  1. For your information, Kawaii Switcher, the final parts of Fate Grand Transfer has errors especially some parts of altoria are not showing. I suggest that you will recheck it again because some computers that have Student Transfer have errors also. Although I didn't delete any of Zebeste's Characters, I still have many errors. Please Fix Them for Future Players. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does error say and is it John in Saber body or Saber in Olga Marie body?

      Bare in mind if you skip forward it will glitch the game

      Delete
    2. I mean in the final parts of the story, between the second to the last choice(the final battle of the arc and the bring back to the menu part). Also I'm looking forward for your next arc. Thanks

      Delete
    3. You mean after the end credits and there is the Epilogue with John and Circe's?

      Delete
    4. No, before the Epilogue. The final battle involving Yuni and the others.

      -From SCB Videos #Girls Und Panzer and More!-A Youtube Channel.

      P.S. Call me Sims. I'm from the Philippines. We could be friends if you like.

      Delete
    5. Hmmm... from my experience I know if during the play through you skip forward and miss the swaps (Example John and Artoria) then later on the game, the game won't recognise it because it thinks Artoria is still in her own body.

      I tend to save the game at a point then start from there if I have to close or stop playing through it.

      Because when I did scene skipping during testing, it just broke it.

      Delete
    6. I did not skip anything the first time I play it. But since you tested and play it first, can you fix it? If you can't, make the next arc more interesting like john and circe make a new body(female body) using two decayed bodies.

      P.S It must be a beautiful female character from the anime. (Or if you like, from a different anime). I'm looking forward to it. Thanks.

      -From Sims.

      Delete
    7. That's odd that it isn't working .-. You should be able to fast forward, just don't skip scene and then when you reach the final fight, it should load up properly?

      I will see if I can fix it, but since it is working for me I wouldn't know where exactly in the code I would have to fix it or specifically what to fix

      Delete
    8. Ok, good luck. You will need it. Also, I'll try it again for your sake.

      -From Sims.

      Delete
    9. I'll try it again either this week or next week. I'll tell you if it works or not.

      PS. I'll use your recommendations on this Student Transfer Scenario.

      -From Sims.

      Delete
    10. Here's the error with the final battle with yuni and the others.

      Exception:Outfit "alter" does not exist in pose "c" for body "altoria"

      Fix it please.Thanks.

      -From Sims.

      Delete
    11. Okay, that is because the game doesn't recognise John to be in Altoria's body, which for me happens if I skip past the transfer but I should be able to fix it. Not sure if this is happening to everyone.

      Delete
    12. I'm looking forward to it.(Especially with the next arc being included in this Student Transfer Scenario.)

      -From Sims.

      P.S. I hope you will take my suggestion for the next arc of your fate scenario path. Thanks.

      Delete
    13. At the moment I don't know if I should continue the fate route or continue the ST stuff, the ST fans are disappointed my routes are too incomplete... but truth be told it is such a mess I not sure how to proceed.

      Delete
    14. You should go with the ST routes first. You have a lot of time to think about the ST routes that you think they should go.

      -From Sims.

      P.S. You should involve more female characters within the ST Routes(for swapping and possession purposes).

      Delete
    15. Problem is when you do too much of it, it sort of becomes quite cheap and confusing to write and plot out.

      Delete
    16. I figured out why... if you view the Scene then choose view the Saber and Archer reunite scene, the game is updated to think that Saber (john) is in the dress and not the armour and then if you skip the Saber/Archer scene then the game still thinks John is still in the armour and not in the dress.

      Delete
  2. Also, the pictures are not showing on the parts that I have said earlier. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete